Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2023 5:05 AM

Apr 2014
CHASE! ED 😭😭😭
Isekai-ed Nijigasaki? that would be very interesting to watch.
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 10, 2023 5:36 AM

Feb 2020
Hilarious episode. Only two more to go. :(

That ED was definitely a nice surprise.

Cute smile. Setsuna. <3

SerafosMar 10, 2023 7:36 AM
Mar 10, 2023 6:28 AM
Oct 2022
setsuna GOOOOD , que gran homenaje a tomori
Mar 10, 2023 7:45 AM
Sep 2018
Probably my new favorite episode. Such a wonderful way to pay tribute to Tomoriru and her legacy as the eternal Setsuna Yuki!

This is just gonna make me miss her even more!
Mar 10, 2023 8:35 AM
Sep 2022
This episode is pretty nice send-off to Tomori Kusunoki also that ed was unexpected
Mar 10, 2023 7:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Surprising Setsuna seemed like something tough, I love the Halloween and Isekai idea lol, and I got one, what if her audience was replaced with deadheads? I could see her busting out a guitar and improvising which is exactly what would work lol. And Kasumin surprising Setsuna while trying to distract her was funny lol.

And I didn’t think we’d get treated to a chibi Setsuna concert but that was super cute and cool at the same time, gonna have to search that song up later. And I’m out of the loop on Love Live news (I just enjoy the shows lol) but this hit hard for people in crunch comments because Setsuna’s VA is changing apparently, if that’s true this is very fitting.
Mar 10, 2023 9:59 PM
Jul 2019
AkeZZZ said:
CHASE! ED 😭😭😭
Isekai-ed Nijigasaki? that would be very interesting to watch.
And there is already like a short LN + comic about it...

I do wonder if they'll get a Yohanime kind of adaptation eventually, doesn't necessarily have to be this one.
Mar 10, 2023 11:42 PM
Jul 2022
Different ending was cool, Tomori, you will be missed as Setsuna:(
Mar 10, 2023 11:46 PM
Dec 2020
TheColonel76 said:

And I didn’t think we’d get treated to a chibi Setsuna concert but that was super cute and cool at the same time, gonna have to search that song up later. And I’m out of the loop on Love Live news (I just enjoy the shows lol) but this hit hard for people in crunch comments because Setsuna’s VA is changing apparently, if that’s true this is very fitting.
Sadly, Kusunoki Tomori is leaving her role as Setsuna on March 31st due to health issues, having been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, a genetic and incurable connective-tissue dissorder. She will be succeeded by a new VA who hasn't been announced yet.

CHASE!, the song used as the ED for this episode, was Setsuna's first solo and is also the song used in the first episode of the Nijigasaki anime in the scene in which Yuu falls in love with school idols after listening to Setsuna's performance.

Overall, CHASE! has always been a fan favorite and was definitely one of the highlights of every live it was performed in, especially of Tomori's last live as Setsuna on February 5th. I traveled to Japan for it and the energy in that theatre during that song, which was Setsuna's last solo that afternoon, was something amazing that I can't find the words to describe, truly a once in a lifetime moment.

For all these reasons, this episode hit hard for fans of Setsuna and Tomori, being a very appropriate send-off for her.
Mar 11, 2023 4:50 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Eclipse_12 said:
TheColonel76 said:

Sadly, Kusunoki Tomori is leaving her role as Setsuna on March 31st due to health issues, having been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, a genetic and incurable connective-tissue dissorder. She will be succeeded by a new VA who hasn't been announced yet.

CHASE!, the song used as the ED for this episode, was Setsuna's first solo and is also the song used in the first episode of the Nijigasaki anime in the scene in which Yuu falls in love with school idols after listening to Setsuna's performance.

Overall, CHASE! has always been a fan favorite and was definitely one of the highlights of every live it was performed in, especially of Tomori's last live as Setsuna on February 5th. I traveled to Japan for it and the energy in that theatre during that song, which was Setsuna's last solo that afternoon, was something amazing that I can't find the words to describe, truly a once in a lifetime moment.

For all these reasons, this episode hit hard for fans of Setsuna and Tomori, being a very appropriate send-off for her.

Thank you for the information, knowing all this really makes it hit harder. And I haven’t seen the first Nijigasaki anime since it finished airing so it makes sense why the song sounded familiar, and Nijigasaki was actually my first LL anime so I guess that was also the first LL song I ever heard. And wow that does sound like an amazing concert experience, that’s one that’ll stick with you forever.
TheColonel76Mar 11, 2023 4:54 AM
Mar 13, 2023 12:37 AM

Jun 2021
Everything i wanted to comment has been written already... Nice way to greet a cool seiyuu, and good luck for her future career in voice acting.
Mar 25, 2023 4:30 AM

Oct 2017
Kasumin actually got an interesting reaction out of Setsuna.

More topics from this board

» PSA: you can watch Nijiyon on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - Mar 23

1 by HaileyBanks15 »»
Mar 23, 1:30 PM

» Nijiyon 2 Announced + Trailer

dadnaya - Dec 24, 2023

4 by AkeZZZ »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:39 PM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation Episode 12 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 24, 2023

17 by bushman66 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation Episode 11 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 17, 2023

8 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 25, 2023 4:34 AM

Poll: » Nijiyon Animation Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Mar 3, 2023

9 by MegamiRem »»
Mar 25, 2023 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.