Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 20, 2022 11:01 PM

Nov 2017
Poor Muku just wants to be loved, but she takes it too seriously. Moegami and Inverse Tohka are back again, Inverse Tohka's design is not much different from season 2 this is a good sign. can't wait for Muku's final arc!!!
May 21, 2022 3:30 AM

Sep 2010
Hm... I thought Shido was wasting his time checking with all of the other spirits after finding out that even Tohka and Origami had forgotten him, but it looks like it was the right move since it provoked their discussion in the lounge about him. I can imagine Origami being able to infer from all this that her memories have been tampered with, but I'm not sure if that's the actual explanation for her alternate personality surfacing.

I'm reminded a little of the time Shido was triple-dating Kurumi, Tohka and Origami, and Origami probably inferred that Shido was dating not just her and Tohka, but also a third girl, because the time Shido had spent with her was closer to one third than one half.

The alternate Origami is about as good at negotiating with spirits as the regular Origami was at getting into a battle with them.
May 21, 2022 3:55 AM
Apr 2022
It was going in a slowe pace, but I think this ep will bring the change....
May 21, 2022 4:16 AM
Mar 2019
ChronoDimension said:
ThatDeadMikey said:
i can quote whatever i want to,thats why its a public forum dumbass. im not trying to stop you,don't flatter yourself,i said what i wanted to say and well,you clearly care,don't even try to sound smart when you're clearly not for taking it personally.

If you think I care, sure, let's stop there.
Neither of us know each other personally.

Chrono, this forum is about DAL and for its fans. Honestly you are getting in my nerves for your rubbish talk and trash talk the show without going deeper with its lore and the original source. Im a ln reader, and there is a reason why this ln got 8.16 in MAL and maybe top 1 harem series. If you cannot say a f good point about this show then i pleasure to get lost 😳
May 21, 2022 4:55 AM
Sep 2021
Auzaie2019 said:
ChronoDimension said:

Chrono, this forum is about DAL and for its fans. Honestly you are getting in my nerves for your rubbish talk and trash talk the show without going deeper with its lore and the original source. Im a ln reader, and there is a reason why this ln got 8.16 in MAL and maybe top 1 harem series. If you cannot say a f good point about this show then i pleasure to get lost 😳

1, I am a fan of DAL.
2, Im just as disappointed as some of my friends are for this season.
May 21, 2022 5:28 AM
Nov 2016
This show is fantastic and it's shows bcz no normal light novel can make it to all the way to season 4 and let's makes it a hit so that we can get season 5 honestly guys trust me season 5 will be Epic if come
May 21, 2022 6:32 AM

Jun 2021
Auzaie2019 said:
ChronoDimension said:

just ignore him, toxic people will get pleasure if you give 'em attention
May 21, 2022 9:26 AM
Nov 2018
ChronoDimension said:
Ngl this season just getting worse and worse. Predictable plot ngl. (Non manga reader.)

mukuro arc is basically a filler

she doesnt have an impact to the series, especially if you think nothing of her

basically, shidou only needs her power to do some stuff thats needed in the future

the same goes to some others, like yoshino, except yoshino got another arc which has arguably the best illus in DAL

i hate how origami suddenly changed VA lol
May 21, 2022 11:36 AM
Jan 2017
I just knew things were just too good to be true with Mukuro. She seemed all too happy in her date with Shido and now she's gone the extra mile to ensure Shido is hers and hers alone. Fortunately, aid comes to Shido in the form of the new Origami, who thinks the only way to get Shido out of this predictable is... with a date. Hey, it's Date A Live! What did you think was gonna happen?

Anyway, this was a fun episode and I can't wait to see what happens next.
May 21, 2022 11:40 AM
Nov 2015
KayShawn258 said:
ChronoDimension said:
Ngl this season just getting worse and worse. Predictable plot ngl. (Non manga reader.)

basically, shidou only needs her power to do some stuff thats needed in the future

the same goes to some others, like yoshino, except yoshino got another arc which has arguably the best illus in DAL

I love how convinced you sound of what you're saying.
First Yoshino never has a second arc and second Origami has the same VA doing both personalities. As for Mukuro's arc, no it's not filler, it actually helps Shido evolve as a character, it's just the anime that is not doing a great job.
Also by that logic everything that comes before volume 16 is filler then, vtam.
May 21, 2022 11:59 AM

Dec 2021
why did tokha inverse ?

May 21, 2022 12:03 PM

Jun 2017
I thought I would loke Mukuro but honestly, nah I don't even want the fluff episodes with her.
May 21, 2022 12:27 PM
Nov 2018
FhpZod said:
KayShawn258 said:

First Yoshino never has a second arc and second Origami has the same VA doing both personalities. As for Mukuro's arc, no it's not filler, it actually helps Shido evolve as a character, it's just the anime that is not doing a great job.

im not convinced, im just talking my ass off

so a girl that did something so big she took the spotlight doesnt count as an arc?
it is more of a everyone related arc though

shidou evolving? lol since when? he never changes bro, tell me when he changes
he never even got a training arc lol

like i said before, i do think some are also like filler, theyre not really that story impacting, the whole series's story can do just fine without them

shes like a filler, basically one, but probably isnt one
Mukuro's also one of the "world situation reminder" for me, thats why i never said shes just a filler, straight on
i mean, they never caught phantom, did they?
but i guess even if they are fillers, theyre what makes this story this specific story
May 21, 2022 12:27 PM
Nov 2018
Eifue said:
I thought I would loke Mukuro but honestly, nah I don't even want the fluff episodes with her.

her illus is too generous lol
May 21, 2022 12:30 PM
Nov 2018
YeetDabMcFapDab said:
why did tokha inverse ?

honestly, idk

either i dont remember or its not explained
its probably me being dum dum lol

kotori or someone probably explained it
May 21, 2022 2:07 PM
Nov 2015
KayShawn258 said:
FhpZod said:

so a girl that did something so big she took the spotlight doesnt count as an arc?

like i said before, i do think some are also like filler, theyre not really that story impacting, the whole series's story can do just fine without them

Mukuro's also one of the "world situation reminder" for me, thats why i never said shes just a filler, straight on
but i guess even if they are fillers, theyre what makes this story this specific story

Why does a character having some sort of soft development directly mean having to undergo training lol.
May 21, 2022 2:12 PM
Nov 2015
So I had fun with this episode.
Mukuro is a happy one as shown in the episode but that's probably what made her more entertaining than all the other spirits that came after season 1. I haven't been entertained by any new spirit since Kotori in the last few episodes of season 1. While the spirits that came in season 2 and season 3 didn't pick my interest at all, the story saved this show for me. Now Mukuro gives me back the season 1 vibes I had all those years ago.
May 21, 2022 2:24 PM

May 2018
I think Shido just died at the end
May 21, 2022 3:13 PM
Nov 2018
FhpZod said:
KayShawn258 said:

Why does a character having some sort of soft development directly mean having to undergo training lol.
that just means they actually dedicate some time to develop even more depth to it duh
to just suddenly able to do everything at the right time means he has zero decelopment
especially with the cringy shit
May 21, 2022 3:18 PM

May 2018
ChronoDimension said:
Auzaie2019 said:

1, I am a fan of DAL.
2, Im just as disappointed as some of my friends are for this season.

I want the reply chain to keep going I just got my popcorn ready
May 21, 2022 4:24 PM
Nov 2015
KayShawn258 said:
FhpZod said:

that just means they actually dedicate some time to develop even more depth to it duh
to just suddenly able to do everything at the right time means he has zero decelopment

It's like you expect this show to have to abide by different standards, how characters develop in a harem show doesn't mean they have to develop like they would in a shonen show. "Having to dedicate time" is a thing only shonen shows do and in most cases so that the character can punch harder but I digress, for simpler shows development can simply mean becoming a more thoughtful person which is the case with Shido. Clearly as someone who hasn't read the novels you can't even tell the difference because the anime lacks the inner monologues of the novel so you can't see what the character is thinking and how it differs between his more experienced self as opposed to his less experienced self.
Also, the cringe humor is part of this show duh, it's always gonna be a part of it so whenever those scenes come up, the characters are all dumbed down on purpose.
FhpZodMay 21, 2022 4:28 PM
May 21, 2022 4:41 PM
Nov 2015
Emdens_Ningen said:
NickReyes said:
To be honest he have to right?Because if he's pissed that Mukuro did all that, Mukuro might make things worse because Shido now has no one to aid him. So, if anything goes wrong, he'll lose and possibly die.
He has all the previous spirits powers though he could come up with something or at least he should have tried to persuade Mukuro. The problem is he didn't even seem like he was trying to do anything.

Mukuro sealed his ability to copy her angel and he was only following along to wait for the right opportunity. The novel goes one step further and indicates that if he isn't careful Mukuro could lock his ability to seal spirit power so he couldn't risk doing anything stupid. So no being a coward there, just keeping his composure.
May 21, 2022 5:19 PM
Apr 2018
Inverse TOHKA, hmm. I like it. Motto Motto! XD
May 21, 2022 5:55 PM
Nov 2018
FhpZod said:
KayShawn258 said:

It's like you expect this show to have to abide by different standards, how characters develop in a harem show doesn't mean they have to develop like they would in a shonen show. "Having to dedicate time" is a thing only shonen shows do and in most cases so that the character can punch harder but I digress, for simpler shows development can simply mean becoming a more thoughtful person which is the case with Shido. Clearly as someone who hasn't read the novels you can't even tell the difference because the anime lacks the inner monologues of the novel so you can't see what the character is thinking and how it differs between his more experienced self as opposed to his less experienced self.
Also, the cringe humor is part of this show duh, it's always gonna be a part of it so whenever those scenes come up, the characters are all dumbed down on purpose.
thats what development means, just bring thoughtful doesnt help, and thats not an improvement
please do tell me how he became "more thoughtful"
May 21, 2022 10:07 PM
Jul 2021
KayShawn258 said:
FhpZod said:

thats what development means, just bring thoughtful doesnt help, and thats not an improvement
please do tell me how he became "more thoughtful"
I believe he has changed because he was initially fairly useless, but now he's always in actions.He also changed because he became more courageous. Oh, plus he's now using more than two powers instead of just sandalphon, so things have changed, man.By the looks of it, you didn't pay any attention to his character at all.
NickReyesMay 21, 2022 11:02 PM
May 22, 2022 2:25 AM

May 2015
That...was kinda meh episode.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 22, 2022 4:51 AM

May 2021
origami a real one for remembering about shido, yandere mukuro and inverse tohka 😳😳
May 22, 2022 4:59 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing episode! Mukuro and inverse tohka sexy.
May 22, 2022 10:16 PM

Jan 2016
Oof what Mukuro did is just cruel O.o And it also confirmed she's a scary yandere lol Good thing for Shidou is that Origami has two personalities so Mukuro's plan got screwed for now :P

I didn't expect to see Inverse Tohka again and much less her going to a date lol
THANKS SENPIEX
May 23, 2022 11:14 PM

Oct 2013
Am I crazy or did Origami's boobs get bigger when she changed to other Origami!?!?
Am I crazy? Maybe just seeing wrong? But I swear those boobs looked bigger after Hentai Origami switched to Normie Origami.
May 27, 2022 5:32 AM

May 2020
Was a bit fun though, when no one recognizes Shido. Of course I had an idea of Mukuru being the one behind this all, but still. Also would take this Tohka over the original one every other day.
May 28, 2022 8:15 AM

Dec 2018
one you get an angels powers you basically automatically know how to use it. of course shinji being human means his capabilities are much lower, but that's why he didn't really have a training arc.
and i like this season because it has much more plot development and better animation, less goofy SoL ecchi stuff.
May 28, 2022 5:11 PM

Apr 2013
Mukuro is a bit of a yandere huh.... Would have been against cliche if he didn't got himself at least one of these in his harem. Although who knows what her damage is. When Shido fixes her she'll most likely be approachable and more open to Shido having his girls and friends around.
Inverse Tohka is back. Regular Tohka is and cute and all but i like Inverse Tohka better.

Cute Origami is back, Sweet!
Origami almost cried when Mukuro and Tohka talked to her lol
Poor Cute Origami, threatening, turbulent dating, these things are too much for the Innocent her

just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
May 31, 2022 8:35 AM

Apr 2019
holy.... this shit was wild.
muko is yandere, smol oppai loli and bold! she's an absolute win
didn't know that inverted thoka was practically the inverse of origami on date lmao
also, i dislike the va of origami in this season

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Jun 2, 2022 1:42 AM

Jan 2015
My favorite episode so far. This was just really, really good. Unexpected possessive yandere Muku.
Jun 11, 2022 9:34 PM

Nov 2009
Forgot about this series for a while, marathoning it from ep 6 to ep 10

___ ___ ___

Anyways... I really don't like how people wants other ppls to cut their hair just cause they think it's "unfit".

And apparently Muku is Yandere affinity... this pose a direct rivalry toward another Yandere Spirit. (actually, we donno if Muku got Kurumi or not...)

And Tohka also go dark mode... but not really that dark, more like she's just more straight forwards instead of being "shy"

Also, I like Origami Alter, she looks a lot more kind than regular Origami.

Not only that, but Origami Alter (or Moegami) easily calmed down both out-of-control Spirits and got them to go on a date with Itsuki.

MOE MOE KYUN
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 13, 2022 3:47 AM

May 2016
Man I missed inverted Touhka, it always a blast to see and the nostalgia from S1 resurging.
Jun 29, 2022 12:11 PM

Nov 2014
I thought Muku will be another boring girl. Ah the surprise. She might be 2nd best after Origami if she stays at least a bit yandere-ish.
Jul 21, 2022 1:59 PM

Aug 2018
Miku's reaction to Shido's call is so funny.. ;P
Origami remembering Shido.. That's sweet.. ;P
Is that teacher in maid outfit?.. She maybe decided to go work after school at maid cafe at times to find couple for herself, maybe?.. Maybe that's why she's here?.. If it is her.. Looks like her..
Aug 12, 2022 12:45 PM

Sep 2012
i have no words lol
Sep 19, 2022 8:27 AM
Jan 2022
Boring episode guys
Dec 27, 2022 5:16 AM

Dec 2012
Dat flashback.
Shido and Miku.
Damn! Mukuro is that short.
Time for My Little Shido!
lol at the 3rd option.
lol at Kyouhei picking option 3.
lol at Kotori asking Maria THE question.
LMAO at 3 of them using Maria for horse racing.
Dat side hair length.
Dat oppai about to pop out.
LMAO at Kotori.

LAWD! The amount of screenshotting I did of Mukuro this episode. Dat face. Dat oppai. She's my favorite under this art style. I must say, I find Princess to be very attractive under this art style. And its crazy because Tohka feels like a stranger to me since the art style change. Princess just works with this. One thing I noticed is that Princess astral dress isn't see through on the pantsu/legs. It was see through in DAL II. I know IV aired at 10 PM while II was at 1 AM, but come on. At least make it see through in the BD. Crazy that Nia's is the only pantsu we've seen this season so far. I thought this staff was aiming to be better than JC Staff, but its not looking like it. Mukuro had a oppai bounce and it was under the screen. Come on. It's funny that Miku's call history shows Shido spamming her. In DAL III episode 12, Origami Alter came out after Origami got "drunk/drugged". Now, I knew Origami merged with herself to become 1 then when I saw Origami Alter come out after Origami got drunk/drugged, it was easily assumed Origami Alter was inside the whole time as a split personality. While the split personality is true, it's very clear now that Origami just dominated Origami Alter and locked her inside a dungeon in their mind, which is why Origami cut her hair and is her old self. The only time Origami Alter can come out is when Origami is in a weakened state. Princess came out easy for the same reason.

Mukuro Spirit pussy... cat must be out of this world, galactic if you will, if she did all of that to make Shido exclusive to her. From what I'm seeing... I believe it to be true.
RobJan 2, 2023 8:40 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 7, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2010
3:32 Yeah, don't cut it! Girls look prettier in long hair!
Inverted Tooka is so much better! She looks sexier and prettier, and her sword looks badass. Also, I like her personality.
Feb 6, 2023 2:34 AM

Apr 2013
Who would've thought that telling multiple girls that you love all of them could lead to problems? Fascinating.

Tohka: "I wanna kill that man"
Origami: "Wait, how about you go on a date with him?"
Tohka: "Yes"
Great characters in this show, very believable, wow!
Nov 30, 2023 8:07 PM

Nov 2023
Pretty fun episode, as usual in anime series, there is always a single yandere character or more
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

54 by BertBert »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2022

66 by BertBert »»
Yesterday, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2022

68 by demonsword101 »»
Jun 6, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Date A Live IV Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2022

158 by AkashiKyojuro »»
May 31, 6:51 AM

» Date A Live IV opening

blood898pt - Apr 6, 2022

34 by yungneutron »»
May 6, 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.