Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2021 9:51 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A visit to the library, practicing for the school marathon, and the marathon itself this time. The humor was honestly pretty on point in this episode, possibly the most I've laughed from an episode yet. Loved the running gag in the second segment with Shin and Hiroshi's manly promise pose. Plus in the end Shin learned the value of good sportsmanship over winning....plus stiffing someone else with the bill. XD

But alas, that's all, at least for now. It is with a heavy heart that I must now put Crayon Shin-chan on indefinite hold as the source I was using basically stops after this episode. They technically have about ten more, but they jump too far ahead in the chronology to continue watching. The next one is in the 70s for instance. If in the future the source I've been using posts a batch of more episodes starting with 40 I'll continue my watch as I really have enjoyed watching Crayon Shin-chan. I hope it happens. So I guess until we meet again. :)
Oct 23, 2021 3:46 AM
Jan 2015
I'm not able to find this episode. where did you watch this?
Jun 29, 2023 10:02 AM
Jul 2021
Ueki_laws said:
I'm not able to find this episode. where did you watch this?
you can find it in yugen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 1233 Discussion

BlichoBoy - May 18

3 by SakuraLily1044 »»
May 30, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 7 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 21, 2008

3 by InfinityDude88 »»
May 28, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 6 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 16, 2008

3 by InfinityDude88 »»
May 25, 9:08 PM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 4 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 15, 2008

8 by InfinityDude88 »»
May 22, 4:58 AM

Poll: » Crayon Shin-chan Episode 2 Discussion

Dunther - Oct 15, 2008

6 by PSX_Aloe »»
May 6, 5:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.