Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 3, 2020 11:22 PM
Jan 2020
To be honest we need more series like this, I just don't like how they are using the Love Live name with new characters. I would like to see a different company direct this, because Love Live is definitely a better plot then K-On! in my opinion.
Jan 4, 2020 5:57 AM

Sep 2017
Yes, we always need see more cute school girls!!
Jan 4, 2020 11:05 PM

Apr 2012
If AKB0048, Idolmaster and Aikatsu (to name a few) can have their own franchises to lunch merchandise, video games, specials, spinoffs, movies then why not Love Live? Muse characters can be ageless but not their voice actors and the Japanese fans are very loyal to their favorite characters keeping their original seiryu no matter what and age can be a real bitch to singers.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 21, 2020 8:36 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sep 14, 2020 8:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
They had more girls on the groups? Hell yeah, why not? I am pretty excited at this newly brand spin-off.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 14, 2020 11:24 PM

Nov 2007
badabass said:
They had more girls on the groups? Hell yeah, why not? I am pretty excited at this newly brand spin-off.

There were 9 members in Niji when first announced, 3 of whom were originally "N" girls from the first game LLSIF. These 9 have had voice actors since "PDP" was announced almost 3 years ago.

A 10th girl was added as the LLAS player character. She was given a name and design for the anime. She isn't (yet?) a school idol. She's the club manager. Her voice actor was announced on the weekend after being cast a few months ago.

An 11th girl was added as an antagonist for the LLAS game. She was recently added to the club last month and appeared in the 2nd live last weekend. It isn't yet known if she'll be in the anime. She was reportedly cast last year before first appearing in the game a few months ago.
Sep 15, 2020 3:08 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Himeno said:
badabass said:

There were 9 members in Niji when first announced, 3 of whom were originally "N" girls from the first game LLSIF. These 9 have had voice actors since "PDP" was announced almost 3 years ago.

A 10th girl was added as the LLAS player character. She was given a name and design for the anime. She isn't (yet?) a school idol. She's the club manager. Her voice actor was announced on the weekend after being cast a few months ago.

An 11th girl was added as an antagonist for the LLAS game. She was recently added to the club last month and appeared in the 2nd live last weekend. It isn't yet known if she'll be in the anime. She was reportedly cast last year before first appearing in the game a few months ago.

So, this is all difference plot setting from any others anime, right?
Okay, i think its too much information. But, thanks anyway. Its really help me to understand before season started.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 16, 2020 9:24 PM
Jul 2019
badabass said:
Himeno said:

So, this is all difference plot setting from any others anime, right?
Okay, i think its too much information. But, thanks anyway. Its really help me to understand before season started.

Yeah, Nijigasaki is a real Love Live! spin-off project, they even have a very different looking logo... while Sunshine!! and the upcoming Superstar!! is quite similar to the OG anime.
Sep 22, 2020 5:01 AM
Feb 2019
HannahEdits said:
To be honest we need more series like this, I just don't like how they are using the Love Live name with new characters. I would like to see a different company direct this, because Love Live is definitely a better plot then K-On! in my opinion.
K-On and Love Live is it’s own thing from different studios but I personally want a k-on!!! 3rd season and this was something I wanted also.
Sep 28, 2020 9:30 AM

Aug 2019
Is it okay to watch this without seeing the other love live versions?
Sep 28, 2020 6:46 PM
Jul 2019
ar1sh said:
Is it okay to watch this without seeing the other love live versions?

Yes. Especially with Nijigasaki which is considered a real spin-off series with solo idols instead of an idol group.

You can just check the other series once you're interested enough.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2020

66 by Sommernacht »»
May 12, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Oct 10, 2020

65 by Sommernacht »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.