Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2019 9:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Impressive. Tsubasa played a tough game this round but his efforts is incredible. Those shots are on spot with a strong degree of energy...powerful enough that the ball itself got destroyed.

I think Tsubasa played harder than usual this episode. I mean, he kinda has to with the adversaries he's facing now. Guys like Hyuuga is a serious obstacle.
Feb 25, 2019 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
Tsubasa's team trying their best not giving Tsubasa more injury, and Hyuga guy's team trying their best to give the ball to Hyuga guy.

Wakashimazu guy's initiation helped turning drive shoot's direction? The ball broke like Hyuga guys' shoot. Oh, no. He knows how to block it now. He even asked Hyuga guy to shoot his own so he can figure out drive shoot.

Trying hard blocking Tiger shot, but Hyuga guy got it, at the end of first game.

They almost had captain fight but Tsubasa thought about his leg and gave up.

Staying on the line of goal really did help him, though it's too strong that Tsubasa got the point. 10 more mins left. Wow, that strong shoot also affected Wakashimazu guy's arm?

Tsubasa vs. Wakashimazu guy... Recently Ishizaki guy became more confidence and said something that doesn't make everyone else look down on him now... ("it's because of ... part"). Can see he's equal.

The previous captain worries about Wakashimazu guy's old injury comes back.

Drive shoot failed.

ED w. Hyuga guy and Wakashimazu guy ver.

The title to next ep.... really?!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 25, 2019 1:55 PM

May 2016
I really liked the tension in this episode. Before the ending, I was hyped about what will happen. but wtf what means the title of the next episode ?
Feb 26, 2019 12:50 AM
Dec 2018
Tiger shot vs Drive shot aka Kojiro vs Tsubasa aka the eternal struggle between two eternal rivals who are always happy to face each other.

Two destroyed balls and one goal for each team.

Pratically Tsubasa is at 50%, but all his team supports him.

Now also Wakashimazu is injured and this could change something.

At this point everything is possible!
Feb 26, 2019 12:52 AM
Dec 2018
hassage said:
I really liked the tension in this episode. Before the ending, I was hyped about what will happen. but wtf what means the title of the next episode ?

What's the title of the next episode?
Feb 26, 2019 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
Lol. I guess they decide to nerf Wakazimashu with injury, because Tsubasa is the only Nankatsu player who can steal a goal from him.

Can't wait to see what will happen in the next episode.
Feb 26, 2019 11:44 AM

May 2016
Sanae28 said:
hassage said:

What's the title of the next episode?

I can tell you if you want but it spoils...
Feb 26, 2019 11:51 AM
Dec 2018
Thanks!

Don't worry, because I know all the manga and all the anime series of 'CT'.

Ok, it seems a bit strange, but, from what I remember, it could mean something.

Remember only that if you watch or read 'CT' for the first time, you can predict what's going to happen.

Also recently in the manga Yoichi Takahashi has shown this.
Sanae28Feb 26, 2019 11:30 PM
Feb 26, 2019 1:23 PM

Oct 2015
Wakashimazu having an injury seems very random. It just doesn't really seem right that he got an injury just to put some handicap on him, or something.

It's weird how Tsubasa has been successful in the last matches, and kept collapsing. Now he looks fine, doesn't collapse, but can't properly use his drive shoot anymore.

The title of the next episode is really weird, indeed.
Feb 27, 2019 2:21 PM

Mar 2015
hassage said:

Mar 2, 2019 5:30 AM

Dec 2015
Pretty good, the Tiger Shot got a new scene.

5/5

@Slim_Lamie
hassage said:
wtf does the title of the next episode mean?

Simply that TOHO will be crowned champion. It's quite explicit.

@Sanae28 Why would it be strange? The fact Toho gets the title is the big event of the match, as far as I remember.
Sanae28 said:

Watch 'Cpt.Tsubasa and you will understand ...

That's funny. (I watched it, in case you misunderstood what I had written above.)

edit @Sanae28 Oh my... the peoples you stumble upon on the internet...
Excuse me for upsetting you, I guess it's my fault if I didn't realize earlier the kind you were. Checking myself would have been a lesser pain than to deal with that.

Anyway, I found an old recording who confirmed what I remember. So, I'm back to square nº1, wondering what all the fuss is about (especially yours).

Thanks for remembering me you should never rely on internet peoples.
Rei_IIIMar 2, 2019 6:43 PM
Mar 2, 2019 7:32 AM
Dec 2018
Rei366 said:

5/5

@Slim_Lamie
hassage said:

@Sanae28 Why would it be strange? The fact Toho gets the title is the big event of the match, as far as I remember.

Watch 'CT' and you will understand ...
Mar 2, 2019 11:34 AM
Dec 2018
Rei366 said:

5/5

@Slim_Lamie
hassage said:

Sanae28 said:

That's funny. (I watched it, in case you misunderstood what I had written above.)

I know, keep watching 'CT' and you will understand this.

I won't say anything to you!
Mar 2, 2019 11:47 PM
Dec 2018
Rei366 said:

5/5

@Slim_Lamie
hassage said:

Sanae28 said:

edit @Sanae28 Oh my... the peoples you stumble upon on the internet...
Excuse me for upsetting you, I guess it's my fault if I didn't realize earlier the kind you were. Checking myself would have been a lesser pain than to deal with that.

Anyway, I found an old recording who confirmed what I remember. So, I'm back to square nº1, wondering what all the fuss is about (especially yours).

Thanks for remembering me you should never rely on internet peoples.

You didn't anything wrong and you don't need to excuse, it's only that I don't want to make spoiler, what's wrong with this?

Remember that people can also disagree, there is no problem with this.

Please note that 'CT 2018', is in somehow something new also for me, and, even if I know the story, I have no idea how David Production will animate it.

It hink that I can answer you only after watching episode 48. even if I have already a theory.

I only think that five episodes remain and, that will be better for you, discovering it by watching them.
Sanae28Mar 3, 2019 12:24 AM
Mar 6, 2019 7:55 AM

Feb 2013
The translation "champions" for the next episode is very misleading. A more proper translation would be "kings" or "rulers" as in they will probably start dominating in the next episode
Apr 3, 2019 11:51 AM

Jul 2016
Oh man, I want Toho to win this match so bad... unlike Tsubasa, Hyuuga has received an impressive character development throughout the series. Not to mention that his team is better balanced than Tsubasa's in my opinion but well.

I was also a bit disappointed they decided to "nerf" Ken in order to balance the teams a bit more... I know he had an accident and stuff but it still seems a bit random to bring it up right in this match.

Anyways, this was a pretty intense episode overall. I really enjoyed it.
Jan 5, 2021 3:14 PM

Dec 2007
wakashimazu surely lives ups to his reputation.

now that the drive soot is unusable, tsubasa probably going to find weakness in the tiger shot for sure.
Aug 25, 2021 5:04 AM
Oct 2017
SouthRzVa said:
Oh man, I want Toho to win this match so bad... unlike Tsubasa, Hyuuga has received an impressive character development throughout the series. Not to mention that his team is better balanced than Tsubasa's in my opinion but well.

I was also a bit disappointed they decided to "nerf" Ken in order to balance the teams a bit more... I know he had an accident and stuff but it still seems a bit random to bring it up right in this match.

Anyways, this was a pretty intense episode overall. I really enjoyed it.

If iirc wakashimazu injury quite have impact in the future arc
Oct 29, 2022 4:55 PM

Aug 2019
Those poor balls are constantly being raptured during this game.

The tiger shot is absolutely lethal, bro; if that shot hits someone, they're going to the hospital right away.

These middle schoolers should share their menu because I'm curious where they get their strength lmao.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2018

9 by Laughingking27 »»
May 17, 3:18 PM

» Can I enjoy this?

Kirukato05 - Feb 10

3 by JaysonNnN »»
Feb 11, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2018

49 by thepath »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 AM

» Are there any filler episodes?

BestWeebOT - Mar 23, 2023

2 by BestWeebOT »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:41 AM

» New season scheduled for October 2023

Klad - Mar 22, 2023

4 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 22, 2023 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.