Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 2018 5:10 AM

Dec 2011
SeidouTZ said:
Okay i was not gonna comment on this but is just me or Tsubasa in this remakes looks mentally damaged? The guy seem to have no other emotion other than his constant "smily face". Is been quite a long time sense i watched the older series but i dont remenber him acting like this at the begining at all... also stop talking to that ball for a min, you are not Tom Hanks and that isnt your Wilson.

Tsubasa was always like that in the beginning just like in the manga.He is just a very positive kid..
Apr 17, 2018 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
kaitonic said:
SeidouTZ said:
Okay i was not gonna comment on this but is just me or Tsubasa in this remakes looks mentally damaged? The guy seem to have no other emotion other than his constant "smily face". Is been quite a long time sense i watched the older series but i dont remenber him acting like this at the begining at all... also stop talking to that ball for a min, you are not Tom Hanks and that isnt your Wilson.

Tsubasa was always like that in the beginning just like in the manga.He is just a very positive kid..

Is that so? From what i recall he was always a very upbeat type of guy yes, but at the same time he always took every challenge and competition seriously. Here he just seems overly confident and no matter how much other people launch on him he just responds with ":)"
Eh but then again it as been ages sense i watched the beggining of the old series so maybe you are right and he did act this way.
Apr 21, 2018 6:20 PM

Dec 2008
I'm dropping this anime, it's too childish for my taste. That doesn't mean it's bad, it's just my personal taste right now.
Apr 27, 2018 5:49 PM
Mar 2018
hehehe
Its was a nice ep! Im glad for the remake xD

And the emotions of brazilians could be: MEU GAROTOO! xD
Jan 12, 2019 12:51 AM

Dec 2015
After the "bicycle", a new french translation for the Overhead Kick: "retourn´ acrobatique", more or less litteral. But I don't get why english wasn't kept.

4/5
Nov 24, 2020 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
hoe convenience that they got that foreign forward without an effort...

still pretty good episode, though i wondering why in every climax scene they have to make that paintbrush animation...

and i hope to get more character from tsubasa rather than happy face, and not too overpowered player who gets all his matches...
Oct 23, 2022 1:03 PM

Aug 2019
Roberto’s kicked will forever be iconic

Thus, the rivalry between Genzo and Tsubasa begins.

I enjoyed seeing old animes reanimated.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2018

9 by Laughingking27 »»
May 17, 3:18 PM

» Can I enjoy this?

Kirukato05 - Feb 10

3 by JaysonNnN »»
Feb 11, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Captain Tsubasa (2018) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2018

49 by thepath »»
Nov 9, 2023 7:00 AM

» Are there any filler episodes?

BestWeebOT - Mar 23, 2023

2 by BestWeebOT »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:41 AM

» New season scheduled for October 2023

Klad - Mar 22, 2023

4 by davidyodo24 »»
Mar 22, 2023 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.