May 1, 2013
Allografter (All reviews)
I wanted to hate this. I wanted to give this a '3'. I wanted to shake my head at the smutty and toilet humour involving pre-teens. I wanted to be self-righteous ...

But I can't do it. I can't because ... this is one of the funniest animes I have seen in a long, long while!

You'll feel guilty laughing and you'll constantly look over your shoulder to make sure no one sees you but you wont be able to help it!

This is a series that is probably best described as the messy end result after a car crash involving Minami-ke, Nichijou and Kyou no Go no Ni. It combines three sisters with hugely different personalities with zany comedy and light perversion in a elementary school setting.

To say there is no plot would be an understatement but you wouldn't be looking for one if you were considering watching this in the first place. What makes this series so humorous are the characters which are extreme to say the least! The interactions of the three sisters with one another and the sensei will have you laughing out loud in every episode guaranteed. It is further enriched with the varied support cast, all of whom contribute to the ridiculous comedy. The situations are crude, bordering on criminal but just prevents it self from going too far. I wont say too much for risk of spoiling it but watch a random episode and you will see what I mean.

The show is further enhanced with the catchy opening theme, a rather surprising melodic ending theme and with the stellar seiyu cast including Haruka Tomatsu, Hiro Shimono, Chiwa Saito and a cameo from the ever eternal Kikuko Inoue.

This is a great series to watch if you want a break from the more serious series out there. I've watched it in between Bokurano and Monster, which has allowed me to slow my heart down a little!

Highly recommended!