Oct 29, 2012
Cunnilingus (All reviews)
Well, this is my first time writing a review and I just joined the community yesterday so I hope I'll do good at least. Enough with the introductions so let's get started!

In my point of view, Shakugan no Shana III caught me off-guard. The suddenly twist of plot from the ending of the last season. I quite hated it from the start when I was just around watching the first 3 episodes. But it gets better as you continue watching it.

STORY - 9/10 - I gave it 9 out of 10 because of how creative the story was created. Even though there are some parts that are rather boring. But overall the story was great.

SOUND - 10/10 - Shakugan no Shana excels in this aspect. I love how they change the opening theme song every arc or so. Or rather the sounds were actually 'that' good.

CHARACTER - 9/10 - I didn't gave it 10/10 because I was quite annoyed by Yoshida Kazumi.

ENJOYMENT - 10/10 - Well I'm not some kind of witch but the enjoyment factor is actually based off from my opinion. But I enjoyed the series throughout. :)

OVERALL - 9/10 - I recommend you to watch Shakugan no Shana III. But don't forget to start from the first season! You won't regret it. Hontoni. :)