Jul 15, 2012
Klownzie (All reviews)
Sometimes there's more to hentai than it meets the eye; this is a clear example of that.

What's the main purpose of a hentai anime? What's their raison d'être? To make the viewer excited, is what most of us think. Now, there's more than one way to make a person reach ecstasy, and I like this anime's approach best: Indirect.

Think of any hentai anime. What's it about? Human A and Human B do the breeding exercise. Well, not here; at least not without some excessive ''foreplay,'' if you will.

And that's what this whole thing is about, so far. It's not about the intercourse, it's about making the experience real and natural for the viewer, where intercourse has a reason—as unlikely as it is here—and it doesn't just happen.

Bottom line: This is not a cookie-cutter hentai. For example, episode 01 can be considered ecchi at best, although there are some hentai elements present in episode 02, however scarce. That's not to say, though, this isn't a good anime, because it is pretty good.

This hentai is among one of my favorites, but I'm afraid I can't recommend it to everyone, because I'm all about story. So, if you are like me in that regard, have at it!