Nov 24, 2011
iCameSwagYOLO420 (All reviews)
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, (Shortened to Watashi ga Motenai for the sake of reviewing), is a manga about an antisocial girl named Tomoko Kuroki whose only desire is to cut loose of her shut in ways and become popular so she can get a boyfriend,but that's easier said than done... Especially when you're too socially awkward to talk to a boy, let alone an actual human being.

Now on the surface this manga doesn't look remotely entertaining but it slowly,but surely, sucks you into it and days later you'll find yourself thinking "Gee, I wonder how she's going to embarrass herself in the next chapter."

The real treat for the people reading this manga is for anyone who has also gone through anything Tomoko has.... From embarrassing herself in public, to being socially awkward around just about anyone and anything, she truly is the definition of a loser. And it's sad because you just can't help from laughing at all the mistakes she makes while trying to socialize with people.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this manga to anyone who has had antisocial moments at any point in their life,(me), because you will find the situations she's in really similar to situations that you yourself have experienced.