Sep 14, 2021
0022446688sang (All reviews)
THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Story: 8/10
If you want to watch a film with the title as same as other isekai films but just 2 or 3 fight scenes, "I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level" is the best film for you. The story is just about the life of the girl with her "family", but the special thing about the story is about the lives of all the characters. The minus point of the film is the story moves so fast. Special is ep 9, this episode is about Falfa turned into slime and she couldn't turn into a human. Her family tried to make her into a human. But near the end of the film, I couldn't see how Falfa turned into a human, just the fight between Azusa and Beelzebub.
Art: 8/10
The art looks good, as same as other slice of life films. But the fight scene doesn't make me enjoy it. The art is so simple and "friendly". It is so boring.
Sound:7/10
I don't know where is Laika's voice when she turns to the dragon. Laika's voice is the same when she turns into a human and dragon. Maybe the studio doesn't have enough money.
Character: 9/10
The characters are built well, special is the seiyuu. They could show us the personalities of all the characters.
Enjoyment: 7/10
The story is good, the art is as same as others isekai films, the characters make me enjoy the film. But the sound makes me disappointed.

Overall: 8/10

THANKS FOR READING MY REVIEW!