Dec 28, 2020
zhuq (All reviews)
To be clear, I included all 5th, 6th and 7th season in this review.
Might have some small spoilers:

Ok, so I'm making this review in case there are people that don't know what happen with the season.
I'm going to start of by saying that this season (5th season) is already over and that is the same with the next one (6th season). The 7th season is currently airing with weekly episodes on saturdays as of writing this.

Now, my opinion on these 3 seasons combined:

I enjoyed this, I laughed and I even cried while watching.

Story: 9
I felt like the story continued really well and it's not stuck on one thing like the tournaments.

Art: 10
The CGI is so superior (like Xing Chen Bian) compared to other anime. It's really amazing to look at even though some animations may look janky at times. The whole world is made really well, that also goes for the slow-motion fighting moments.

Sound: 9
The music goes really well with the anime and the voice acting is nice to listen to. The background music is also good.

Characters: 9
I'm not going to get into this because spoilers but I love how you get to see the evolution of every character after fights and after getting rings.

Enjoyment: 10
I've enjoyed this season as much as i've enjoyed the other seasons. Very entertaining and fun to watch.

Overall Rating: 10