Jun 5, 2020
thetickdickler (All reviews)
WARNING: This hentai contains flashing lights. If you have epilepsy, please do not watch this hentai.

Oh god, the dodgy camera effects from original Taimanin Asagi is back.

Lieri Bishop, an up-and-coming New Solars Commander and her aide, Major Naomi Evans board a battleship to earth to report the Neo Terrors' crimes to the Universal Federation. The captain of the ship who is of the Neo Terrors, Donny Bogan, has had a grudge on them since four years ago when they had sabotaged a kidnapping mission on earth and got him arrested. So he has his chance and brainwashes them. Now when the lights change in the battleship, their personalities switches to one that suits the crew and that is when the "sexual" party begins...

As you undoubtedly noticed from my opening comment, this has the same awful camera work as the original Taimanin Asagi. And that's because this has the same director, one Teruaki Murakami. And I know this isn't some mistake, as not only has he replicated in a completely different and unrelated project, but I can't chalk this up to some dodgy camera work like you would a live action project. This is a deliberate design choice.

I don't know why something so nauseating would be the thing you want to go with. It baffles the mind as to why Mr. Murakami thought that giving this a second shot would be a good idea. Surely someone should have noticed this as early as during the development of Taimanin Asagi, but I guess it's made it's way here too.

But do I have any compliments for this? Yes, actually. It has good character designs and a decent setup. And that's about it. It's difficult to have to give compliments to something that feels like nails being hammered into your head and the back of your eyes. I never thought that I would have to be reminded of Taimanin Asagi again, but I guess it's going to be the thing that haunts my hentai reviewing career. And considering some of the traumatizing hentai out there, that's saying something.

Would I recommend Kangoku Senkan? Hell no. It has all of the same problems as Taimanin Asagi, and having good character designs and a decent setup for a hentai isn't going to stop the fact that I now need to take something to stop the mind numbing headaches.