Feb 10, 2020
Weeb244 (All reviews)
So, where to start. I had just finished Citrus and was looking for something similar to read. I had heard about this manga a while back when the anime was first coming out and Gigguk said that it was good. I read this with one of my friends as a little book club project we choose to do as it seemed fun. And what a ride this was. I'm currently 14 years old, almost 15, and I believe that I have fallen in love. I had dated this one girl for about a year and she had started to distance herself from me little by little. I was depressed beyond belief about her breaking up with me, but my health and grades had gone down a lot, so I decided to break up with her myself. It was one of the hardest things I had ever down, and I still regret it a little bit to this day. Now you might be wondering how this has anything to do with Bloom Into You, but after breaking up, I became a lot like Yuu. I felt little emotion about love and lost a lot of motivation to do anything. But I wasn't depressed, as I wasn't feeling sad, but I felt nothing. It bothered me at first, as I thought that I should feel something in places or situations where I should have, but I didn't. But after a while, I came to terms with my lack of emotion and moved on. This manga is one of the most realistic romance manga I've ever read and I feel that it's very underrated. I love Yuri manga, and Yuu is a character that I sympathize with and relate to. I wish that this manga had more recognition for how good it is.