Nov 13, 2019
nic016 (All reviews)
Having read the manga, there are a couple of differences that could have added to the overall experience of the show, but I would say 95% of the series is as it is in the manga.

Story: I enjoyed the story, even though the ending was a bit of a questionable move on behalf of the director. I honeslty don't know why people expect a second season, since the director made up the last half of the last episode and sort of ties up the main characters plots (excluding one). But for a stand alone series, it's not horrible.

Art: Art was great, it wasn't too kiddish which was nice (even though it IS teenagers as the main characters), and matched the book nicely.

Sound: The music and sound was great, great voice acting (I watched the subbed version, not dubbed) and I was pleased with it. No complaints.

Character: All the characters were well written and a bit frustrating, but when you're 16 and in love, things don't make sense so I give it a pass.

Overall, i enjoyed the series. I'm deducing points for the overall score because I wished the director would have left the last episode as it was in the manga. But hey, I'm no anime director and I don't know what I'm talking about.