Oct 29, 2019
DelicateYui (All reviews)
I'm going to start off saying that this is an interesting manga. Even though a story like this has been made a thousand times before, killing to change the world is a little different. Even though I don't share the same views, I believed the story to be worth reading.

Around the sixth chapter they meet Sherlock Holmes and the pov changes to him for about two chapters or so. I would say it bounces back and forth between the Sherlock Holmes pov and the brothers. I think it's a little annoying, but I got used to it. Even though I believe that they should've focused on the Moriarty brothers because they were more interesting to read about.
Now I haven't read or seen Sherlock Holmes, but I thought this would have been so much better if they got their own characters and not base them on already existing. As you probably know if you base a story on another story, you will most likely be stuck to the source materials. I would personally would have liked it to be it's own thing because they could've done so much more with it. I think that maybe because it was Sherlock Holmes they felt like they needed to show his pov when it would've been much more enjoyable to stick with the brothers. This is my personal opinion, but I think that John and that girl that owns the apartment complex are unnecessary. It would be better to have combined them. Because I see why John is there, but I don't see why he couldn't have been with Sherlock from the begining and we would've had more to their story rather than a useless chapter introducing him to Shelock? If you get what I mean.

Anyway, I thought it was a pretty average story that I will have in the back of my mind. The characters for the most part are likeable because you see where they come from( Except Sherlock's pov ofc ). The art is a standard manga style. Oh, but funny thing. At the begining of the story I thought that the eldest and the youngest noble brothers were the same person, so look out for that. If I see that the story has been updated, I will probably read it.

Overall it was something I wouldn't mind reccomending, though I wouldn't say it's amazing and groundbreaking.