Oct 21, 2019
mengi (All reviews)
Ah just finished anime and manga series. It was really a "bumpy ride"... A lot of up's and down's.

This is my first time writing a review. What can I say about the series for a viewer? Is it worth watching? Will I feel satisfaction after finishing the series?

Let's start with this: anime covers almost all manga except the last chapter. Yes, it is disappointing, to not see the outcome of the series ending but you can read the last chapter. The series was slow-paced in the beginning but in at the end of the series it felt that they were trying to end the series as fast as possible because there was such a build-up of emotions and they shoved it under the rug without completing like taking unriped fruit from the tree. All they needed to do was only ONE EPISODE = one last chapter of the manga...

Story: 8-9 (well, there are some moments which are completely unnecessary in the series, but the drama, emotions, characters is very good).

Art: 5-6 ( anime producers seemed kind of lazy, because most of the "Dads" we meet in the series look the same, overall art was kind of average.)

Music: 9-10, music was good, it was perfect for every moment and setting up the mood.

SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT SPOILERS ALERT:

Anime doesn't show how the main character Kippei sister comes back with Yuzuya-chan's mother and how Yuzuya-chan leaves together with her mother. If they only showed how Yuzuya leaves and how Kippei marries her girlfriend Kokoro-chin that would make any viewer satisfied, however that isn't the case.

CONCLUSION:

I recommend these series, you will have a fun ride, I promise you, especially if you love drama-family type anime, for example, like Usagi drop or Clannad. For the last episode and last chapter of the manga, YES, IT IS TRULY SAD, BUT it doesn't matter watch the series and read the last manga chapter it will leave u KIND-OF satisfied.