Oct 10, 2019
olivef04 (All reviews)
Spoilers... kinda.

I really liked watching this show, until a certain someone died. After that, the show felt empty since it focuses so much on the love between the male and female mc, but suddenly one of the most important parts of the show (romance) is basically gone. I, however, kept watching because I expected everything to be cleared up in the ending, but the ending left me extremely dissatisfied, so dissatisfied that I had to write down my thought, which I have never done before (this is my first review ever)

I could understand the ending if there was a second season, but as it is now, I'm left feeling empty and I barely get what happened. I'm left with more questions than answers.

I hate unhappy/tragic endings especially when it's a romance, so if you have no problem with that, you might enjoy the whole show.

The show has good things too of course. To be honest, the only thing that really killed it for me is the ending and how long the confession took, but the ending is one of the most important parts in my opinion, which is why I kind of regret watching this show, but then again maybe I don't... that much. The ending didn't feel rewarding, on the contrary, it felt more like a punishment.