Mar 16, 2008
lovescream (All reviews)
I thought Peach Girl was an okay anime. I'm not a big fan. However, when I read about it, I thought it was pretty interesting.

Story: 7/10. The story, as you can figure out, is probably very typical and you can probably guess each of the characters' moves. Let's put it this way; if it were chess, the character would be losing. Badly. Although, all in all, the drama and suspense of it kept me going, even though I knew how it was going to end.

Art: 8/10. Not the best, not the worst. I was a little bugged by the way the characters were drawn, but everybody has their own preferences. :) It wasn't bad enough so that I couldn't watch it, so it was bearable.

Sound: 9/10. Not much to say; the opening and the ending were nice, but some of the characters voices had bugged me. But it's okay.

Character: 7/10. The personality of most of the characters just bugged the hell out of me at times; they caused more drama than there should have been. Oh well, I kept watching anyway.

Enjoyment: 7/10. Oh, goodness. Most of the time I was watching, I was more annoyed and frustrated, if anything.