Sep 22, 2019
Agent_Redacted (All reviews)
Above all else, no offense but I don't generally like music anime. I think that its exhausting and boring regardless of the amount I attempt to concentrate and watch properly. It's simply not my kind of thing. However, Liz to Aoi Tori became my first music anime that I actually watched until the end without yawning, getting bored or pausing it. Thanks to the fact that it's just a movie, Liz to Aoi Tori is, as I would like to think an incredible anime music movie that indicated how love is like a cage through music.

What I enjoyed the most about this movie is the music. In spite of tuning in to relaxing melodies during night time when I hit the sack. It's nice to hear relaxing songs in a movie once in a while. Sort of reminded me of..Uh..Forgot..Disney films? Yeah..I think so. Well, yeah, I also adored the connection between the two main female characters ( Mizore and Nozomi ). Since I'm a Shoujo ai and Yuri lover, I find the vibe going on between them entertaining to watch ( although I wanted their relationship to be more "engaging").

[SPOILER START]
What I hate about this movie is the last scene. Seriously. She just turned and then suddenly the credits started rolling. What the profanity. I swear to the gods that they really were going to kiss. C'mon man, at least let me see them kiss and I'd be happy.
[SPOILER END]

Overall, I enjoyed the movie a lot. I find it relaxing and entertaining at the same time. Kind of reminded me of the old times when I still play piano. Ah, the nostalgia. Anyways, I recommend this to everyone. Not forcing you to watch it, but you should check it out.