May 1, 2019
forster82 (All reviews)
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san is without a doubt the happiest and fluffiest anime of this season. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm really enjoying the story and art style of this anime, making it one of my favorite ones this season. It's honestly just so wholesome and pure and makes me wish I would have a helpful fox of my own (even though that's never going to happen and I will most likely die alone). I'm not sure what it is about the art style, but I am genuinely in love with Senko-san. She is just so damn cute and fluffy! (don't you dare lewd her though... she must be protected)
The sound is also amazing. The OP is without a doubt my favorite one of this season and the ED is also amazing. So far I've listened to the OP a couple hundred times on repeat, and I'm still enjoying it as if I heard it for the first time.
In the end, the characters and story are similar in a way to "Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon", except replace the dragons with Mofu Mofu foxes. But don't get me wrong, it's a complete different experience and is without a doubt not a "Dragon Maid Clone".
Overall, I'm giving Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san a solid 8/10. If you're looking for a nice and happy FeelsGood anime, look no futher as this one is for you. <3