Mar 23, 2019
carnage_panda (All reviews)
As a true ecchi fan I didn't really bat an eyelash when this came up on my random spins for the week of anime I was watching.

While it does earn it's rating as the girls do expose their breasts in the earlier episodes it quickly moves away from that into a show about combat.

The premise of this show is sort of what if the cast of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure were all women and were a harem that fawned over a male protagonist. Said male protagonist doesn't have much dialogue, instead electing to scream at the top of his lungs most of the time. When he does speak, the words usually involve a variant of "I'm a man." This truly groundbreaking commentary is usually followed by some Tom & Jerry antics.

I had to turn my brain off during the first episode as the male protagonist, Inukai spends the great majority of it screaming while a super repetitive piece of music plays, which I believe to be his theme. There's not many tracks at all for this show either. Maybe two or three. And the sound design is awful. I was about to drop it after the first episode, but what really sold me on watching this show was that the guy transformed into a mech and shot laser beams out of his nipples while screaming MANLY ATTACK. I knew at that moment that this show was going to be so bad it would be good, and it did not disappoint.

I would encourage anyone that watches this show to pay top dollar for it. Send a pile of cash and a thank you note to A.C.G.T for blessing the human race with this masterpiece.