Feb 8, 2019
wassup (All reviews)
Such a shame that this manga doesnt get the recognition it deserves!

story:
The story follows the life of haru and her dead sister's fiancé togu. Now, you may think that romance between these 2 people may be a bit inappropriate; I know I did, but I decided to give this a chance. And boy am I glad I did! The story and the protagonist are well aware if the messed up situation she's in. The characters actually deal with the fact that their relationship is peculiar, to say the least. The story also shows how haru dealt/deals with the death of a person she was so close to. The pace is just right and despite the kind-of messed up plot, this series pulls it off very well!

Art:
This is where it truly shined for me. The mangaka does such a good job of portraying the emotions of the characters! The disgust they feel, the horror of losing someone, hesitation and so much more is so real. And the character design is very well done too. Honestly, one of the most unique and best arts IMHO in manga.

Characters;
Also where the manga shines. Like I said, they know what situation they are in and act and react like actual human beings. They are realistic, which is so much more than what can be said for a lot of mangas. Especially Haru. She feels like aperson you could actually meet and even relate to a bit.

Overall:
Amazing. Not cliché, realistic. Characters don’t automatically fall in love, everything takes time. I would’ve liked it to be a bit longer, but if it had been, it would’ve been to stretched out. The pacing was great. Highly recommended to everyone.