Dec 25, 2018
matthigh (All reviews)
What can I say? This has to be one of the worst one-shot stories I have seen in a long, long time. Not even "so bad it's good", but rather "so bad it really is bad" bad.

Not sure where to start with this one. First of all, the title has nothing to do with the story (well, it does have girls in it...that's about it). But then again, I'm not even sure there's a "story" here - three girls at a private school, one goes missing, and the other two head out to rescue her.

Massive, massive plot holes, completely irrelevant plot devices, actually forget the whole "plot" bit. Thoroughly unlikable characters, including one clueless brat that is even more annoying than C-ko. Rapidly increasing levels of violence, as we go from machine-guns to tanks to a high-tech flying fortress that is able to level several urban city blocks, cause a few billion dollars in damage and probably kill hundreds of people in the process. But it's all for laugh...right?

Really sub-standard artwork throughout to boot. There were a ton of OVAs produced in the eighties of varying quality, but few of them were as gut-wrenchingly awful as this one. Don't even check it out as a "challenge".