Jul 6, 2018
Karhu (All reviews)
I shall blow you away with my kung fu.
-some girl whose name I don't know

Aru Zombie Shoujo no Sainan, or Calamity of the Zombie Girl like the gringos call it, is the best and most amazing anime series released in July 4th 2018. Any other series from back then can't even compete.

The story is great and the best part of this anime. These people who do this thing leads to this stuff which causes other thing to happen, and suddenly: lesbian shape-shifting warrior maiden zombies are on the rampage. They love gore and kissing and being naked and accidentally ripoff your arms or smash your head in pieces because they are shy and cute.

The characters are great and the best part of this anime. We have a person named Azuma. Lock-picking bro who picks locks and of course the best girl - or besto gull like the Japs call her. She is just perfect. Loves kung fu, does silly kung fu stuff and even talks on the phone with someone about Jackie Chan. If you don't think she is perfect then you have different opinion than myself and that's totally not cool, man.

The rampage-going lesbanese shape-shifting reincarnated warrior-maiden zombies are great and the best part of this anime. The insecure royal zombie waifunator is super funny, I especially loved that scene where someone surprised her and her reaction was animated to look like she had 12 arms because she was panicking. It was cute as effin hell. The loli maiden is great as well. She created te weirdest cock-blocking scene I have yet witnessed ever, possible in the history of the word itself. Dude is about to force this milf into having sex and this girl just walks there like it is Tommy Wiseau looking for Mark. Comedic greatness exist among this work.

The production values are great and the best part of this anime. In case you do not know/have objectively wrong opinion, Gonzo is the real MVP and this is the most Gonzo production there has been since Speed Grapher. The animated flying body-parts, realistic character design and dark horror architecture serve the series like I wish our zombie maidens to serve myself. On top of that, the series has the hottest kissing scene I have seen in an anime that is not hentai.

The entertainment value is great and the best part of this anime. I don't want to say that this is the single most fun, underrated, entertaining, hot and mature piece of zombie anime I have seen to this date and you should watch it for that reason, so I will just type it instead: this is the single most fun, underrated, entertaining, hot and mature piece of zombie anime I have seen to this date and you should watch it for that reason