May 16, 2018
Vantaluex (All reviews)
First off, I am pretty sure 99% of the people who gave this anime a bad review haven't watched the whole show yet.
Brief rating:
Story: 10
Art: 9
Sound: 9
Character: 8
Enjoyment: 10
Overall: 10

This anime is in short, a masterpiece comparable to Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and yes I did watch both animes. Although different at its core, the enjoyment and general impact it had on me was very similar, as I really enjoyed both of those anime.

Story:
The story up to episode 12 is a bare 6~7. It foreshadows some things that kept me interested, but it did not really do much otherwise. However, from that episode forward, the whole thing elevates to a whole new fucking level. It just transcends into a masterpiece. I won't spoil much, but to get the full enjoyment of the show, PLEASE WATCH THE WHOLE THING. Its like watching the first episode of Gintama and saying its shit, and not bothering to watch the rest of the show. In general, the pacing is a bit slow at first, it picks up its pace and just goes fucking great after a few episodes. In general, the story really is a masterpiece, you just have to be patient at some times. (It's definitely worth it though).

Art:
Man studio trigger and A-1 Pictures did some fine ass work. Obviously, they aren't making it rain like some of the fate serious or extremely high budget anime movies, but they are great. There are a few Sakugas that are extremely nice and satisfying to watch. In general as well, the characters, and the consistency of the art is really fucking good, and at no point in time is the animation even close to being bad. I would say the art style and characters are similar to Kakegurui, except for kakegurui's crazy expressions, and darling in the franxx's epic Franxxs.

Sound:
Its just great. Especially the different endings. It just hits right on the fucking spot. One of the only complaint I have is that the 2nd season has the same song as the 1st. Granted, the did change the whole feel of the song, but hey, its still the same song. I won't complain so much because of how great the song is. The timing, placement, feel, and lyrics of the song also goes perfectly well with the theme and setting of the episode or the whole anime in general.

Character:
The only reason I put an 8 for character, is because of one specific character, which is Futoshi. To keep it short, He doesn't really do anything as of ep.17. Although it is hinted that he is starting to change, it really effect Zorome more, and shows people that Zorome can actually be caring, rather than dig deeper into Futoshi. However, 02. That's practically all I have to say. 02, and Mitsuru is starting to be my 2nd favourite after 02. In general, nearly all of the side characters go through some great development and its really enjoyable.

Enjoyment:
I can't really explain this can I? Watch it for yourself. PLEASE. It is such a good anime.

Overall:
If you don't watch this. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON ONE OF THE BEST ANIMEs EVER. STAY PATIENT AND IT WILL ALL BE WORTH SO MUCH.