May 8, 2018
Tamakiiiiiiii (All reviews)
Well that was one of the worst things I've had the pleasure of listening to. This is a cover of the first Rurouni Kenshin opening, Sobakasu by Judy and Mary. One of the greatest anime OPs out there really, in my opinion. But this *cover* was an absolute terror, the girls' singing voice is terrible and she completely ruined what used to be a perfect song. Watching this video hurt me, my ears were being assaulted by some of the most grating sounds they've been subjected to in a long time.

The visuals were boring so there really isn't anything to say about them, and the song is horrible anyway so there isn't really any reason to watch this other than to pad your list with another completed entry.

If you want to listen to *real* music just go on YouTube and search 'Sobakasu Judy and Mary' , I can't really recommend this cover unless you're a masochist that actually *likes* to listen to these types of sounds. But even then, I think you'd find much more enjoyment from listening to nails on a chalkboard.