Apr 11, 2018
eyepatchie (All reviews)
(minor spoilers)

As there aren’t many good things about this anime, I’ll start with the few things which it did alright. The animation was surprisingly good, and the fight scenes were smooth (but sadly the animation couldn’t compensate for the content at all). Overall the voice acting was fine, except for the Suke who unfortunately talked a lot. Everything else in this is bad, and not even bad in an enjoyable way.

The music isn’t awful, but it rarely suited the scene at all, and this is coming from someone who rarely notices music in shows. The main issue with the OVA isn’t the music though.

Having not read the manga at all, nearly all characters in this are unlikeable. Suke is horny; that’s his entire personality. He doesn’t do anything in the OVA except be horny. The rest of the small cast isn’t much better. What little of the plot is covered in this seems rushed, so if you’re interested in plot in the slightest the manga is definitely the better option.

This OVA is NOT cheesy good, so if you’re into shows that are so bad they’re good, watch something else. I watched this so you don’t have to.

Also, the humour is bad. I have no issue with crude humour but farting in a someone’s face to defeat them is just awful.