Dec 7, 2017
OppaiSempai (All reviews)
This anime... is just great. Not only is it cute, it has death metal. I think that's all an anime needs.

Story
The story obviously has barely any depth to it. I mean, why would it? It's just a bunch of 1 minute shorts, How would you make an overarching story? Despite this, It still technically has a story, sorta. It's a slice of life show, revolving around the life of Retsuko, a 25-year-old, single, red panda, who works at a company in Japan. Her coworkers are the most annoying people on earth, and whenever they annoy her, she sings death metal. I mean, what else are you supposed to do? But anyways, it's pretty good.

Art
It's the classic Sanrio art style; small, cute animals. It's cute enough.

Sound
Like the art, it's cutesy (other than the death metal, of course.

Character
There is a lot of characters. A lot.
If you want to find them all out, check this out https://horseiuchi.wordpress.com/aggressive-retsuko-character-bios/
But anyways, they're pretty good.

Enjoyment
Man, this show's enjoyable. Sure, the death metal gets old, but not old enough to stop watching. If you're bored, go watch this show for an hour or two.

Overall
This show is great, and I mean GREAT. Sure, if you don't care for short animes, it's not the best, but if you don't mind them, this show's a masterpiece.

Just watch. This is all that needs to be said.