Dec 6, 2017
Switch (Anime) add (All reviews)
Sakurai_Aoi (All reviews)
Despite seeming a bit like your average police/investigation anime, it's actually pretty interesting.

The interactions between some of the characters are somewhat thought provoking and you end up questioning just how much trust they should put in each other. Since it's only a 2 episode OVA series, it lacks some character development but the characters do have an overall personality.

The animation is smooth and it doesn't look weird at all. In my opinion, the art only looks a bit different from what we usually see in anime. There's nothing too unique about it.

The opening song was nice and the ending song wasn't bad. The overall background sounds/OSTs weren't very memorable but I don't think it was too bad either. There was nothing that was annoying or felt out of place.

The biggest problem with Switch was the lack of information. We don't get to a chance to learn more about Kai who, in my opinion, is the most interesting character. Despite that, the ending was a bit of a shock so you don't get a very boring ending. When you finish the series, you shouldn't feel like you've wasted your time.

Story: 9