Nov 21, 2017
DarkRavie (All reviews)
In the last year of the 20th century, a mysterious incident known as the Second Impact eradicated half the world's population. Now, in 2015, entities called Angels attack Earth, gunning for the survivors. Conventional weapons are useless, and only one organisation, one machine, one youth can save the world: Evangelion.

My thoughts:
I did enjoy the fights between the Evas and the Angels, and I found the story good. The characters weren't so good. Shinji seems very apathetic, it was like he was always in a daze. Rei was a more evolving character, from emotionless to beginning to feel but not understanding those feelings. Asuka is a very insecure character. She seems to have to prove herself, to always be the best and gets angry when she isn't. I loved Misato Katsuragi. She's a character that showed a lot of different emotion that made her more real than the others in the story. Some episodes were boring, but others were okay. I won't recommend this anime because for me after seeing it once, I don't think I'll be watching again for some time. It's an anime you need to watch yourself to judge whether you like or not.