May 19, 2017
tyrannicswine (All reviews)
Warning possible Spoilers:

Usually I don't watch many Military animes, but when I read the description that when a dude gets turned into an evil loli girl who is a soldier in an alternate WW1 I had to see this and honestly this was actually pretty fun.

The story was very interesting because it was set in 1924 during an alternate WW1 where there are elite soldiers called Mages who use jetpacks of sorts and powerful guns and i really thought it was interesting seeing how different the war was fought with the new tactics that were introduced because of this new technology.

Then you have the main girl herself who is called Tanya and trust me she may be a loli, but she is a monster in the making because she has special powers received by God or Being X (Even though she didn't want the powers) that make her OP, but really she is just looking for a peaceful life and the war plus God are getting in her way, luckily she is supported by her battalion who despite aren't really concentrated on are ok, oh yeah there's also the officers who plan out all the stuff as well, but nobody cares about them.

I loved the action it was basically like dogfights, but with just people using special gear to knock them out the skies and the art style was interesting it looked very smooth, but dark and gritty at the same time.

I found this anime very enjoyable and if you're someone who likes military or Evil Loli Girls then you've come to the right place.