Mar 20, 2017
Loli-Lover (All reviews)
I read the synopsis on Black Bullet and I found it really interesting. Plus when there are Lolis, its a must watch for me xD. Lets get this out of the way first, I did enjoy this anime, but I felt like there were a lot of things missing.

First of all, the first two episodes set up the story quite well, then after the third I felt like the story was over. The antagonist was introduced and the story was set into place then everything was solved and over with. The rest of the anime was a whole other arc of the story. Imagine the first three episodes as season 1 then 4-13 is Season 2.

The whole anime seemed rushed. Probably Black Bullet was planned for 24 episodes or even two seasons but then the budget got slashed so they had to rewrite the story to fit all of the ideas. It is not a bad anime by any stretch. It just feels rushed and certain events that would normally take an episode, takes 3 minutes or even less in some cases.

Overall I give this anime a 7/10, I did enjoy Black Bullet but because it was rushed some of the plot elements were not explained quite well or things became SUPER convenient in order to advance the story.