Jan 5, 2017
MrBouBou (All reviews)
"I want to put my life on the line to live."
- Tsukushi Tsukamoto

This anime teaches us that no matter what don't give up...you can't give up... don't blame yourself just because it didn't work for you...you can't call yourself a loser when you have the ability to change it if you put your hardest on the line. That what it's meant to live.

This story is about a boy named Tsukamoto who is physically weak yet mentally strong.On the first day of school, he gets invited by his classmate Kazama to a soccer match at night.While playing the game Kazama finds a hidden potential within Tsukamoto.Watch him as he unravels his abilities to become a cheer-leading runner ('outstanding').

It's different from all the others.
I like how they made the Tsukamoto a complete newbie at soccer. and the best of it that he got his own way of becoming a much of help to his team aside from being NOOB at soccer like his fresh character and his trait that can motivate his teammates.
Like:"It's always exceptional idiots like him that smash the status quo."
- Hisahito Mizuki.

I know I know that they exaggerate in his influence to the teammates but hey..... it's quite refreshing this kind of character from now and then.Right!!

To summarize:
-Story: 8/10
-Art: 9/10 (they put a remarkable effort in the football skills and techniques)
-Sound: 8/10 (nice OP and ED)
-Character: 9/10 (every character has its own charm)
-Enjoyment: 9/10
-Overall: 9/10