Sep 22, 2016
WFCgbow (All reviews)
Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! or also known as Konobi was one of the best animes I have ever watched in my lifetime. My heart went doki doki a lot lol.

I bet many people thought this will become the romcom of the season, I did personally to but it's just a goofy show overall.

The story is something certainly I don't complain about, because the comedy and art always makes up for it. I just thought it kinda slow-pasted and a little boring at times.

The art was amazing. very fitting for the anime. Character designs worked well because it was very lighthearted and also the studio made the most important scenes have the prettiest colors.

To include in this, I loved the music as well. The music is so different from most anime openings I listened to. The voice actors made the voices sound really good to.

Now the characters were somewhat relatable, and because of that I loved the characters a lot. Collete is the funniest character lol.

Overall, I think anyone would enjoy a comedy and kind of romantic anime so please give it a try.