Apr 2, 2016
Nalexie_ (All reviews)
Story/Plot:
7/10
The story is nothing special at all. Typical sports anime. It kept my attention for the most part, so I'll give it credit for that. I felt that it was kind of messy. It was just a little all over the place. Watch it and you'll know what I mean. It was cute. I LOVED the parkour/freerunning moves. That's what made the anime so enjoyable for me.

Art/Sound:
4/10
One of the worst things. The art was beautiful, but I hated how they made the hair translucent. It annoyed the living crap out of me. I HATED how they played the same damn song throughout all the races. After they clapped their teammates hand, they played that annoying ass song. Over and over. Dub voices are awesome and so are the sub.

Characters:
5/10
Nothing special about them. Your typical characters. I hated Nana. Annoying female character per-usual. She was so....fucking....useless. She had no personality whatsoever. She kept doubting herself constantly. Just.....ugh. The characters weren't all bad. There no development.

Overall:
7/10
I think it's a nice watch. If you're bored. Only reason why it's getting a 7 is because of the awesome parkour which is super original. For a 12 episode anime, it's not too shabby.