Mar 30, 2016
Nalexie_ (All reviews)
So this is going to be a review for the first and second season. I won't spoil anything.

Story/Plot:
9/10
Super good. I can't say that it's unique, but it's good. I love the fact that it's actually realistic. I can see something like this happening in real life. I REALLY love how they didn't make them win every match. That's what made it even more real. I don't really have much to say about the story. The concept is very good. It's not very slow and it's not too fast.

Art:
8/10
I actually really like the animation. I think it's super good. I like the facial expressions that all of the characters made. They were funny.

Sound:
8/10
Sub voices were good. The opening and endings were good as well. Not much to say about the sound.

Characters:
10/10
Where to start with the characters. Let's start with the two main characters. They work very well together. Their personalities mesh together nicely. I know some people found Hinata (main character) kind of annoying, but I don't think so. He acted well for his age. His motivation made the anime even better. Personally, I think the characters is what makes Haikyuu so good. You can't help but love everyone. The humor is not over the top. It's just right. I found myself laughing so much.

Overall:
9/10
It's such a lighthearted anime. If you're looking to watch something that will make you laugh as well as cheer with joy. Watch Haikyuu.