Feb 10, 2016
Nalexie_ (All reviews)
I was SO hyped when I found out that they made an animated version of this manhwa. Okay. Now to my review.
Story 9/10:
If you didn't read the manhwa, I would recommend reading it. It makes more sense if you do. The story is very fast paced, but it's a very good watch. It's easier to follow if you read the manhwa I think.
Art 10/10:
BEST art I've seen in a long ass time. A lot of anime's nowadays are lacking in art. It was refreshing to watch something with amazing art. I was highly impressed. The manhwa had beautiful art too. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound 9/10:
The sub voices were great. It was only one ONA so I can't say too much about the music, but it was good.
Overall 9/10:
I would totally give this a shot if you're looking for something refreshing. I think it's pretty damn unique if I do say so myself. Also, READ THE MANHWA. :D