Feb 5, 2016
Kowabon (Anime) add (All reviews)
Miyuki-Mukaido (All reviews)
I have to say, this anime sucked. Like, a lot xD

It was really disappointing; there was pretty much no plot. I didn't understand anything. They didn't even wrap up the anime at all; the last episode was just another 3 minute-long episode.

A lot of people were saying how it's not scary at all, but at some parts it really did scare me xD but there was no gore, no nothing. Just a few creepy/scary scenes.

What pissed me off the most is that they never answered any of my questions. They don't say WHY there are these ghost things attacking people through technology. WHY they only appear in cameras and stuff. They don't.

The only thing seriously good about this is the rotoscoping animation and the sound.

Although the ED kind of ruined the horror mood, I liked seeing how the actors and actresses were having fun and stuff ^^

But yeah. I didn't really like it.
You can watch it if you want; it's really short, only 3 minutes for each episode, so it doesn't take long to watch the whole thing~ and if you're in the mood to see some mediocre horror for no reason, then you can try this out I guess. ^^