Jan 9, 2016
Corny632 (All reviews)
This will be a short one, since nobody reads long ones anyway.

Prepare yourself, because this is a possitive review.

I love Fairy Tail, and I'm going to tell you what's so great about it.

First of all the characters are splendid, they are colourful and funny, they are loveable, and emotional, and they feel trustworthy, and they are really charming too, I love basicly all of the characters in Fairy Tail, and my favourites in any order are Erza, Wendy, Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Happy, Jellal, Zeref, Elfman, MiraJane, Kagura and Milliana etc.

Secondly while yes, it's not flawless, it's still amazing, the battles are awesome, the story is splendid, there's power and action, and there's emotion and never a dull moment, I have never ever felt bored while watching Fairy Tail, the soundtrack is awesome and creates emotion, the opening themes are brilliant, and so are the ending themes, you feel great when an awesome battle is about to start and the track starts to play to enhance your feeling, and you'll feel the magic of the power battle that's about to take place.

So grab yer hat and be prepared for a fantastic battle shounen anime with great charcters, amazing story arcs and powerful emotions, and hours of fun and laughter, and occasionally some more powerful emotions like tears of both joy and sadness, which is the powerhouse anime known as Fairy Tail.