Dec 29, 2015
HaXXspetten (All reviews)
It's difficult to make an anime short that actually leaves any noteworthy impact on the viewers. So why not try to make something more productive for once? Anitore! EX is exactly that.

Of all things, this is actually a fitness show. I imagine this to be an almost desperate attempt at encouraging lazy otaku to start working out, but regardless of what the intention may be, it gets the job done. Every episode features one or several out of a group of anime girls doing exercises on camera, instructing the viewers on how to do the moves themselves, as well as explaining which muscles you're training. Simple but effective. Of course I reckon most people who watch this don't actually do so with the intention of doing exercises (I certainly did not), but even so you still some great service of moe girls in suggestive poses and heavy breathing. Can never go wrong with that, can you? You've got a busty girl with long black hair, a typical genki girl, a shy boring glasses girl, a twintailed flat-chested tsundere girl and last but not least a chuuni girl. Yes, the anime actually has a chuuni girl teaching workout exercises. Never thought I'd see the day...

And that's about it really. Unsurprisingly that doesn't add up to too much but for an anime short you can do a hell of a lot worse. I only wish it was even more ecchi than it is as that'll primarily be what you're going to watch it for. As a final note I also have to mention that the ED is actually incredibly catchy, even if it's only 30 seconds long. That is until you get to the amazing final episode however where you get to see its full music video in action~