Dec 15, 2015
Nalexie_ (All reviews)
Plot/Story: 7/10 Good concept. I love supernatural stuff. I think it's hard to find good ghost/spirit anime's nowadays. The plot isn't very interesting, but it's not bad. It doesn't progress hardly. They go from one case to the next and it can get pretty boring. It's mildly entertaining though. It's like you're sitting on a train waiting for it go, but it goes nowhere. Manga is slightly better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Art: 8/10 The art is pretty good. Nothing spectacular though.
Sound: 8/10 Pretty good sub and dub voices. My only complaint is the Australian guys voice in the dub. It's so bad. Other than that, it's pretty good. The opening and ending have a somewhat creepy theme to it, so that's cool.
Characters: 6/10 The characters aren't really unique. They're pretty typical characters if you ask me. There's no character development. In the manga there is some. Kind of. The characters is what makes the anime boring.
Overall: 7/10 I did enjoy it, but I wish there was more to it. I wish the train would go somewhere. I do recommend watching it if you want a neat little ghost story.
P.S There is a shoujo tag. There is no romance though. There are no couples. I don't want to spoil it. But if you're watching it in hopes that there is going to be romance, you'll be disappointed for the most part. :)