Dec 5, 2015
ALisAnimeLover (All reviews)
Since no one has written a review for this yet, I guess I will -first review for an anime, yay~~~

Otome Nadeshiko Koi Techou is an anime made for a novel of the same title.

It doesn't have much plot. Rather, it's just like a bonus for those who read the novel -an animated version of the first part of the story.

It's story -if you can call it that- is simple -a girl from a rich family who's tasked by her father to pick up the money from their family's school. Along the way, the wind blows her map towards the garden of some house. Voila, it's her favorite artist's home. THE END*.

The art, on the other hand, is in the middle of so-so to good. The animation may put off some people, but I actually liked it because it was kind of unique this time around.

Since the story is so limited, there is little to no character development. We are shown about the circumstances of the girl and how she reacts to it. On the guy's side, we are just shown his art, his friend and a little (too little) on his history.

I can't really say I enjoyed it, but perhaps, it piqued my interest. The story of the anime is short and cut short, but it has a potential -like how she came to her current circumstances and why the guy draws girls as melancholic. Hopefully, this is explored in the novel.

Overall, tbh, I don't recommend watching this anime.

*I don't really consider this as a spoiler, it's not something that spoils anything anyway.