Jan 26, 2015
TheAwesomeHannah (All reviews)
Ah, Pretty Cure. It has never failed to make me amused. I'm always excited for a new episode to come out and I always enjoy it. Now that another season finished airing, it's the time for me to write my review.

Story: Young Megumi Aino, age 14, and Hime Shirayuki, age 14, bump into each other unintentionally. They become friends. Soon, Megumi meets Ribbon, her mascot. She is given a Pretty Change Mirror (PreChan Mirror) to transform into the tough Cure Lovely. Hime, who was already a Cure, transforms into Cure Princess. They fight the Saiarks and save the city from destruction.

Overall: 9/10

Art: This...style is extremely unique from other anime. The animation makes it look more cartoonish but with an anime feeling to it. Every episode, the art gets better and better. Never has it been a horrible style. Plus the CG was AMAZING. It was like the endings of Pretty Cure, but this time, it was inserted in the middle of the episode.

Overall: 10/10

Sound: The OST was so beautiful. Each episode had a different sound track and no sound track was the same. The opening and endings (Especially Pretty Cure Memory) are as catchy as burrito. The voice acting was SPLENDID. Back in the beginning of 2014 I was scared because Megumi might have a squeaky voice. NOPE! They made her be voiced by Megumi Nakajima, who was an idol girl.

Overall: 10/10

Character: Megumi Aino is a young girl who, like every other cure, is energetic and fun. Then there is Hime Shirayuki, a shy, timid princess girl. Then, there is Yuko Oomori, who is the sweetie bell of the season. Lastly, there is Iona Hikawa, the boyish of the season.

Overall: 9/10

Enjoyment: This was a WONDERFUL season and the second best season out of all. I give this a 10 out of 10! Which means, THAT WAS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!!