Jan 6, 2015
RicedCat (All reviews)
The greatest anime of the 21st century.

STORY: The Abunai Sisters, Koko and Mia go on a great adventure, which I have only seen 2/10 episodes of because the other 8 have been lost in the space time continuum. However in the 2 view able episodes Koko and Mia go to locations beyond imagination, such as a beach and a car. Koko and Mia are 2 boobylicious women who hold the booby gem, which makes people want to attack them. The 2 villains (a pervert and an old lady) try to steal the booby gem on this epic quest.
10/10

Art: The greatest 3d animation that Production I.G. could produce (yes that is really who is behind this monstrosity).
10/10

Sound: The spy movie-like intro and voice acting are outstanding and astonishing.
10/10

Character: Koko and Mia have great personalitits and go through the epic journey of character development, boob size increase.
10/10

Enjoyment: I overall enjoyed the 6 minutes of this masterpiece I have watched, it is the epitome of animemes.
10/10

Verdict: 1/10 never watch this shit in your life okay I had to go see an optometrist and now have glasses due to shit fucking shithole.