May 13, 2014
Haruhi1452 (All reviews)
Hello, thank's for reading my review. At least I hope you do, you haven't gone very far yet. Anyway, thank you!

First of all, if you haven't seen season one, you should watch it first, things will make a lot more sense. It may be a tiny bit slow for some people, but please bear with it.
Secondly, if you watched season one and aren't really sure if you should keep going, please do, it is totally worth it. The second season is so beautiful. They up the romance a whole lot, you will really love it.

Okay, so now I'll tell you a little about the anime.
It picks up right where the first season ended. The next day actually. They really turn it up a notch and it is a lot faster paced. They cover a lot more in the second season. The romance will really delight you and if you cry easily, you probably will. I certainly did. And in the end everything will make sense.

After having finished this season I went back and rewatched season one, just to see if I had missed anything, and it turns out I had.

I hope I was useful and you watch and enjoy the second season of Hiiro no Kakera!