May 12, 2014
bloody_Venus55 (All reviews)
I'm very Very Very Very Very2x Mad to the creators of this anime. 'cause yesterday while finishing episode 12 and i keep on telling to myself that i can't w8 to watch the next episode and then when i notice that i've only download 12 episode 'cause maybe i just missed the other one and i rush and check it to the list of episode in the net and then when i saw it I started to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it has only 12 episode what the F*** they just cut to black. If you gonna start something at least try to finish it. This anime is totally a cliffhanger.

To be honest i really like the story 'cause it was easy to watch and i really like Urara she reminded of the band ELT(Every Little Thing) to their single Urara and she's the only reason why i'm watching this anime 'cause i really love her personality she's strong,kind and lovely the main guy was very lucky to have her even he keeps on rejecting her,urara still have the smile that can light up the world.

The anime have ended 18 years ago so maybe it's not to late to have a second season or an OVA LOL. We may never know what will happen next to urara will she and touma will end up together? maybe in the manga you can just read it after you watch the anime so that you will know what will happen next 'cause i know they have completed and finish the manga and all the main plot holes will be answered i guess.

Story: 7
Art: 6
Sound: 6
Character: 7
Enjoyment: 7
Overall: 5 (it should be 7 if they have finish it)

PS: too bad 4me 'cause i don't read manga's :-(