Nov 12, 2013
Bananaaaa (All reviews)
As my first yaoi, I was a bit hesitant when this title popped up on my screen, but nevertheless I was not disappointed.

Story - 10
This storyline was gripping, and though predictable, still brought a smile to my boner with every twist or turn in the anime. It kept at a nice pace and, though exaggerating with the amount of 'sleeping your way to the top', it was done in an enjoyable manner that kept an actual storyline behind all the sex sex sex.

Art - 10
All and all the art was simplistic, yet great. Details were very key and added a lot to the storyline, the most notable detail being the bush of that tan man whose name I can't remember.

Sound - 10
I'll be frank, the main character moaned like a little bitch and that was a real turn off. He sounded like he was a five year old being molested. 10 because of that great soundtrack for the sexy parts, though.

Character - 10
I really grew close to all the characters in this short 3 episode span, finding them to be realistic and relatable. They were put into situations that really showed the true them and the way they did the do really just made it a 10 on their character chart.

Enjoyment - 10
I would have fapped if I wasn't so lazy.

Overall - 10
Just all around perfect, prepare your dildos for this one.