Angel Beats!, Kyoukai no Kanata Recommendations
-Both about fighting in order to survive or be safe.
-Both are very touching story with little bit of romance.
-Both story surely make you feel like wanna cry.
-Both has a very nice and touching song that surely make you fall for it.
-Both are about teamwork and friendship.
-Both story shows that everyone has their own past that has been kept secret all the way.
-Both story shows the sadness and the difficulty when departing with your friends or someone you treasure the most.
-Both of the main character did met up in the end of the story.
-Both has a peaceful ending and all the character continue to live their
Dat first scene. One stab. Through the heart. Immortality
also nice slice-of-life romance combined with ass kcking action
While they might not seem like it at first, there are a few things that are similar between the two.
1. One of the main characters has a hard time knowing whether to join up with the group at the start.
2. One of the other main characters (the other gender from the character described in number 1) is an anti-hero of sorts, but moreso in KnK.
3. Both are quite heart-wrenching by the end of the anime.
4. They will both leave some questions lingering in your mind at the end.
5. They both have an amazingly hilarious filler episode (Angel Beats isn't part of the main series though).