Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii, 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Recommendations
- main characters look alike (appearance-wise): a pink haired girl and a dark blue haired boy wearing glasses
- both anime depict love with otaku characters
- they're both a light romantic comedy
- The female MC is outspoken and an extrovert while the male MC is quiet and an introvert
- 3d Kanojo is set in high school (it's a shoujo) and Wotaku ni Koi is set in a workplace (it's a josei)
- in 3d Kanojo only the boy is an otaku but in Wotaku ni Koi all the main characters are otakus
- in Wotaku ni Koi there are 2 couples instead of just one
- 3d Kanojo deals
If your looking for your not so typical anime relationship then I'll have you recommend to watch it
-They have a lot of Similarities
-Both Couples in the anime Are Otakus
Both series are romcoms with otaku Mcs in a relationship but 3D Kanojo: Real Girl? has a high school setting while Wotaku no Koi wa Muzukashii mostly takes place at an office so subsequently the characters are older and more mature.
Similar otaku protagonist, although in Wotaku both of them are otakus. Overall, I'd say that the story structure is similar, with a different feel, because it isn't a Josei. I'm sure you'd find it enjoyable as well though.
both r related to otaku's daily life
-slice of life
Same feeling, both were otaku. Both anime tell us that even an otaku can have a girlfriend. Great romance.
Both anime are about otaku and have romance, comedic reactions, and character-driven drama. They both have situations that an Otaku can relate to, so perfect if you're into both that and romance anime.
+ mc: a pink haired girl and a dark blue haired boy wearing glasses
+ light romantic comedy
+ otaku characters
+ The female mc is an extrovert, the male mc is an introvert.